[DMCForum] Re: SonnyV Question - James Espey.

[DMCForum] Re: SonnyV Question - James Espey.

Hi guys,

My email was neither rejected nor posted to the DML, and I got no
response to it, in other words, so far they are ignoring me! There
were plenty of posts released to the DML after I submitted mine, so
they should have seen it.
This is really shit, even after the poll they will not allow this
topic. Did any of the guys who said their posts were rejected say
what reasons they were given? I would love to read some of the
rejected posts on this topic.
I suppose mine might be posted yet, we will have to wait and see....

John
PS no reply from James Espey yet either. Or SonnyV for that matter!