[DMCForum] Cincinnati Tech Session/St. Patricks Day Parade 2005!

[DMCForum] Cincinnati Tech Session/St. Patricks Day Parade 2005!

We just got done with the last one didn't we?!

Well apparently, we're coming up on a year again already come next
March...so I'm officially announcing Josh's early Spring tech
session/hang out day/St. Patricks day parade in Cincinnati, the weekend
of March 12th and 13th, 2005.  Details for the weekend will follow
closer to that date, but if you'd like to join our rapidly growing
group, registration for the parade is $15 per car, and the tech session
is, as always, free, with the option to get cheap parts for a day.

Mark your wife, lock up the calendar and bring the dog...or something
along those lines.  If you're interested, drop me a line and let me
know, so I can get an initial head count for registration which is due
before Christmas.  The cost per car for the parade may go down, if we
get enough people. (like more than 10)

Thanks fo yo time,
Josh

click here