Re: [DMCForum] desert sun - was fan fix question

Re: [DMCForum] desert sun - was fan fix question

Lauren, I noticed the same thing in Jack Steifel's driveway.
I (tried to) touch a DeLorean, and it was too hot.  I put my
hand on his black minivan, and it was not near as hot.  Some
of it must be due to the fact that bare metal is a better
conductor of heat.  So I'm curious to measure it more
objectively.  My idea is to take measurements from inside
the doors with the headlines removed.  Heck, I can probably
make that comparison right now because I have that wrecked
car with red painted doors on it.  I can compare that with
another car parked next to it.  I'll try that (someday) and
post the results.

Walt
p.s. The Incubus movie was really cool.  That is probably
the youngest William Shatner I have ever seen.  He didn't
even need a wig!  The English subtitles are distracting,
tho.  I can either read them or listen to the Esperanto but
not both at the same time.  I'm only 20% thru the Kurso de
Esperanto course, so I have a long ways to go.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada