From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 10:18 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Did Someone Piss In Marc's Cornflakes? (Greg)

Injection is up & running. I've got too many other irons in my fire to
alter it right now anyway. But if it ever decides to misbehave...

I am a little concerned that I won't be able to de-emission it without
upsetting the EEC. Am assuming proper injection depends on a happy
computer.

The clutch pedal starter safety switch has already been bypassed.
Whose bright idea was that switch anyway?

I probably should have been looking for an F250 or better -- have a
10.5:1 460 in storage and nothing to transplant it into. With all due
respects to Dave Stragand, don't think it'll fit into a DeLo. How
would I mate a transmission with a bellhousing SMALLER than the
flywheel anyway?

BTW: this is the truck I was slam shifting around New Jersey. Is
currently in DC. Am taking the train up for Xmas to drive the poor
thing the rest of the way home.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I am hoping this doesn't sound like some of the other posts about fuel
> injection.  Before you rip the system off your Ford truck, consider that
> this system is one of the most easy to work on.  You can literally
see how
> it works by merely looking at how it is set up.  It really is a
very, very
> simple system and I would bet you could figure it out in less time than
> swapping everything, and without reading a manual.
>
> Greg

click here