Re: [DMCForum] Re: fan fix question

Thanks, Rich.  When I looked I didn't see the diodes you mention but
there's a lot of spaghetti in there.  I'm going to save your post and
look again as soon as I have a moment.  Actually I was hoping to
take a pic and post it on the website - I have several questions
about wiring that is disconnected.......................LP

> They are one inch long, black cylinders about as thick as your
> finger. They may be wrapped up in electrical tape. Your mechanic can
> easily remove them and check them with a multi-meter.

click here