[DMCForum] Re: Backside to the Future - Now on DVD

[DMCForum] Re: Backside to the Future - Now on DVD

I'm trying to figure out if I should be disturbed that you have a
direct line to porn producers and enough influence to get them to do
the conversion.

Rich A.

PS- Can you arrange to introduce me to Kayla Kleavage?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"

http://www.projectvixen.com/videos.htm , or
> you may order directly from the links below.

> Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

> -Dave

> <https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=dave.stragand%
40forwardlook.net&unde

fined_quantity=1&item_name=Backside+to+the+Future+Compilation+DVD&amo
unt=20.
3A//www.ProjectVixen.com/videotha
3A//www.ProjectVixen.com/release.htm&currency_co
> de=USD> U.S. Addresses - $20 + $3.85 shipping ($23.85 total)

> <https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=dave.stragand%
40forwardlook.net&unde

fined_quantity=1&item_name=Backside+to+the+Future+Compilation+DVD&amo
unt=20.
> 00&shipping=6.00&no_shipping=2&return=http%
3A//www.ProjectVixen.com/videotha
> nks.html&cancel_return=http%
3A//www.ProjectVixen.com/release.htm&currency_co
> de=USD> International Addresses - $20 + $6 shipping ($26 total)

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada