RE: [DMCForum] front frame extension questions.

RE: [DMCForum] front frame extension questions.

I bought one of Ken's reproduction pieces and it is very nicely done.  You
can see an example here: http://www.pjgrady.com/lgspec.asp?id=30

I was not aware such an alignment jig existed, so thank you for posting that
link.  Does anyone know if these are available or able to be rented/borrowed
for a short time?  If not, I too would like to see the dimensioned drawings
so I can build my own.  I am glad you posted this before I started cutting
my frame.

By the way, check into the currency exchange rate at the link below before
you decide not to buy one from the US.  I just found out the hard way,
though I don't regret my decision.  Also, you may be able to be a bit sneaky
if you can get the seller to state a lower value, if you want to.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Greg