From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 8:43 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Rally racing carb'd and FI DeLoreans

I may regret posting this but....

Some of you may have seen my post on the DML asking about a DeLorean
in the Cannonball Run. 7 owners have been discussing actually doing
this. The main reason it's -only- 7 is because we haven't gone full-
tilt in advertising it yet. We want to have a plan to offer people.

I'm not suggesting that I think hundreds or even a hundred DeLorean
owners would participate but I think we can get enough to make it
fun. It would is tentatively scheduled for summer of '05.

If this interests you, email me offline and I'll give you more
details.

Rich A.

click here