From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx <mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] replica wood dealer sign

Not sure of the interest in this...I have always wanted a dealer sign
but the cost and the enormous size make it unrealistic. So I did the
next best thing and had one made out of old sign boards. I had a vintage
sign artist make 2 to save on cost and let him practice and I must say I
am shocked at how nice it looks. It is 10 inches by 40 inches approx and
has the gray, black and white shading and looks very close to a dealer
sign. It is not illuminated but looks great on a wall.

The lettering is all done by hand and the sign has been antiqued to look
like it was found in an old barn with a delorean. It looks incredible in
my new basement bar.

My point is that I am going to sell the other one. I dont want to get
into any legal or copyright issues I just want to cover the cost and S&H
and make another owner happy. I will post a pic this weekend but if you
want an old looking vintage delear sign it looks great. Since I only
have 1 I will sell it first come first served....or FIFO for you
accountants :-) In the event of a tie I will sell to the person who has
helped me in the past :-)

Asking about $75 plus about $ shipping. Dont want to sell on ebay and
would rather sell to a Forum member. If you have a bare spot in your
garage or gameroom wall then this is your sign...If no one is interested
then never mind :-)

Mike C

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cmjrk9/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1102175487/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*htt
p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=128203611>

  _____