[DMCForum] 17xxx - Found another one!

I was driving home today and spotted some gull wings through the
window of a local body shop (screeech and a U-turn). I stopped by
and found #17134 being worked on. Because I don't know the owner I
won't go into details other to say it has the FCC plate above the
vin plate on the door post and has a metric instrument cluster. The
owner had replaced the stock exhaust and put on a set of large tips.
Other than the exhaust and tires the rest of the car appeared stock
with no other modifications.

I left the guy my info to pass on to the owner and a few sources for
parts.

Mike Walsh
Niagara Falls, Ontario
#17084