Re: [DMCForum] "Doc" Hudkins

What's up Doc?  I think you said how to pronounce Farrar,
and I forget now.  It makes it really hard talking about
people behind their backs when you can't pronounce their
name.  (English sucks.  Is there an anonymous 3rd person
singular pronoun?)

Is it like Fair-er?

My sister just called a while ago complaining about the pic
in my profile... something about that I looked gay with a
tree limb between my legs and no shirt on.  Shesh!  Well I
was out playing in the lake.  Just shows she has a dirty
mind. :-)  So I started clicking on everyone's profiles who
have posted recently.  You are one of the few people who
actually has a picture that could be you.  Some guys have
photos of women like they cross-dress or something.  Most
guys don't have anything on there.  One of these days I'm
going to get drunk and start unsubscribing people with lame
Yahoo profiles. (Feel the power of the dark side, Lord
Vader!)  Okay, I'm up too late again.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to