RE: [DMCForum] Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

RE: [DMCForum] Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

Very good!  It would have made life easier if you DID
include the headers on your site Dave...  and Google
(for some reason) only indexes part of the site.  I
found lots of archives on your site that do NOT come
up in a google search.  :(

I was so convinced it was James by then, I did not
bother to look up who owned that address..  But now
that you point it out, it gives credibility to the
argument that it IS James, and not someone else at
DMCH.

BTW, Sonny had a few posts to the DMC forum...

The question remains, are the DML moderators in on
it??  At first, I suspected it but then one of the
members of the gang pointed out that on Yahoo you can
delete your OWN posts.  So, I gave the moderators the
benefit of the doubt.  But now, that this post has
been held up in the queue, maybe the moderators are
involved???

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

><SNIP>
>    200.9.59.10 (200.9.48.0/20) belongs to Instituto
> Costarricense de
> Electricidad y Telecom, based in San Jose, Costa
> Rica
<SNIP>