[DMCForum] Re: Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

[DMCForum] Re: Behavior unbecoming of a "Proper Vendor"?

And I nominate Sonny as DMCH's best customer of the year.  I
bet that no other customer has so many 'satisfied customer'
messages on the DML as does Sonny.  Oh wait.... they were
deleted.

But seriously...  before it went public, I suggested that
everyone in-the-know just let it be forgotten about.  Would
it have been wrong to allow this to be covered up?  Perhaps
so.  DMCH truly has my sympathy even tho they may not
deserve it.  I have done many things that I am not proud of
either.

Walt

click here