[DMCForum] DeLorean Related

This weekend I hung out at Mike Cohee's. I replaced the oil pressure
sensor for the dummy light. It appeared to be leaking. The crush
washer was paper thin and it wasn't installed very tightly.

Word is, this can cause a minor oil leak that travels all over the
engine and looks worse than it is. I cleaned the oil off my engine
and now I'm monitoring. Whatever I'm losing must be infitesimal
because the level on the dipstick never seems to go down.

I also replaced my rear speakers. The OEM ones had completely rotted
away. It's a wonder they made any sound at all. Mike gave me his
Alpines and I feel that combining them with the ASI stereo is a
great match. I'm really enjoying the sounds.

Mike is wonderful with cosmetics. He did a Ken Koncelick-quality job
repainting my trunk. I bought new warning labels. It all looks so
clean and tidy. I may cry.

Cheers,
Rich

click here