From: Lauren [mailto:LPLand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] test...

OK - I'm on a roll now.  I did the same thing in reverse last week.
Parked my D at Osco where there's always some toothless wino
hitting me up for spare change and where I know to keep my vision
tunnelled and ignore anyone who tries to talk to me.  Opened the
door and heard someone behind me say "I haven't seen one of those
in years."

Yeah - whatever  - leave me alone - I don't carry cash.

Out of the corner of my eye I realized it was the most drop-dead
gorgeous man in a drop-dead gorgeous white Mercedes sports car
sincerely interested in the D.  OOps!

click here