Re: [DMCForum] Re: The car laughed at me

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The car laughed at me

Walt -

"Incubus" is a movie, spoken entirely in Esparanto, starring - of all
people -- Wm Shattner.  Surprisingly well done.  I have a copy if
you're curious now................LP

> > Valt -- I AM impressed!!    Have you seen
> "Incubus?".........LP
>
> Not sure.  I'm sure I have heard some of their songs before,
> but I often don't pay attention to names.  Long ago I heard
> the name and got curious.  I looked it up in the dictionary.
> An incubus is not something I want hanging around me....
> unfortunately.  But I do love harsh music.  Too bad it tends
> to bring bad things with it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada