[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean On Full Throttle?

[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean On Full Throttle?

I just hope this doesn't become a Monster Garage part deux. Insults,
drug jokes, etc, etc, But I'll for sure watch it though. Good find
Jeff.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jmpdmc7878" <jmpdmc7878@xxxx>
wrote:

> Forum,
>
> I happened to be looking at a discussion group on the History
> Channel's website and came across the info below.  I have seen the
> show but there is no mention in the upcoming episodes section if
or
> when a DeLorean segment will air.  File this information away for
> future reference.
>

>                                            Jeff Porter
>                                              01678
>
> Sandra C. Ruckdeschel
> Associate Producer
> "Full Throttle"
> (818) 385-xxxx
>
> ----------------------
>
> Ladies and gentleman, start your engines. Triage Entertainment and
> the History Channel are going to take you on a thrill ride though
> time! Full Throttle, a new one-hour reality show challenges two
> teams of everyday mechanics to overhaul the finest classic cars
> available and literally bring them up to speed. Hosted by world-
> renowned mechanics Marc and Eric Kozeluh - A.K.A. The Turbo Twins,
> each episode will feature the transformation of a classic car into
> the fastest machine that the twenty-first century can produce. The
> teams will have just two days (20 hours) to complete their
vehicle.
> Then it's off to the track where they'll be racing for pink slips-
> the winners of the quarter mile drag will go home with both newly
> restored cars! Memorable machines will include the Chrysler 300C,
> Chevy Camaro, Buick Grand National, Ford Mustang, Datsun 240Z, AMC
> Gremlin and Pacer, VW Beetle, the DeLorean and more. Our road trip
> down memory lane will explore the history of the cars, their
> components and the eras in which they ruled the roads. Fasten your
> seatbelts, this show is ready to roll and it's going to go Full
> Throttle!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada