[DMCForum] Re: seat cover... not Guinness proof...

[DMCForum] Re: seat cover... not Guinness proof...

Greg,(AKA video Bob)
we all have opinions what kind of seats are in your 1st place winning car  didn't see them
yet to make my opinion ,
and no im not the the one who posted "people who own such cars suck " but he or she
might be on the right track

> Man, that's harsh.  I wonder if he is the same person who announced on the
> DML he was selling his De Lorean because he could no longer tolerate the
> people who own such cars.  I am paraphrasing, of course.
>
> The seats with the logo in the head rest look horrible.
>
> Greg

click here