[DMCForum] Re: brake lines...

Better email me offline. My co-workers and I rotate that cell phone
between us. It's the duty phone and I'm not on call this month.

Ok, so you done knowed that. Gee, judging by your speech patterns
you must be a...oops. Oh yeah, it's after Tuesday.

Either way, the links I sent you should have explained what you
wanted to know, ie 45 degrees.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Yep, I done knowed that, slick.  By the way, you have a voice mail
on your
> cell phone from that day about another issue :)
>
> A few local owners got together this weekend to work on some
cars.  One of
> them was a complete brake overhaul, and I do mean complete.  We
thought one
> of the connections wouldn't seal and entertained the possibility of
> re-flaring the line.
>
> I did a web search but couldn't find the exact degree or type for
the De
> Lorean and it looked like the car was going to spend a few days in
hover
> mode.  Oddly enough, the car is a BTTF replica.  It was later
found not to
> be the brake line but rather the clutch slave, which we couldn't
get to
> because of the plutonium chamber and our lack of radiation suits.
>
> I will post a picture or two of the car in a bit.
>
> Greg

(Well
> ok, maybe just Maryland parts houses suck) Either get the right
> tool, or order the lines from DMCH. Either that or buy an
industrial
> sized bottle of aspirin for the headache you'll get trying to adapt
> 45 degree flaring parts.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Rich A.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > Does anyone know the proper flare angle for the brake hard lines?
> >
> > Greg

click here