From: Andrei Cular [mailto:acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:00 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] SEMI-ON-TOPIC -- Guiness Proof

Somewhere it said that it's easier to see cause of the lack of
carbonation and the more viscus liquid.  The little I know about mass
produced beer is that the majority of them have CO2 injected into them
to create the bubbles.  The CO2 in Guinness is a natural by-product of
the fermentation process.  Then cause they don't filter out all the
tasty healthy parts and leave bubbly horse urine the viscosity of the
liquid is greater which in turn slows the bubbles down and allows for a
flow pattern to fully develop.

Now LP it might take a few glasses but with practice you will eventuly
leave the glass sitting long enough to see the bubbles go down.  If you
have someone with that you really trust have them lock you inside your
DeLorean a few cans or bottles of Guinness.  By the 4th or 5th pint when
you start to feel the urge pour that last glass, I bet you will watch it
for a few seconds as you consider how good new seat covers will look.

Andrei

Lauren wrote:

>Of course it's on topic -- Deloreans were made in Ireland.  Guiness is
>Irish. That's close enough for me.
>
>Interesting article, but it doesn't say why this is unique to Guiness.
>It seems that this would hold true for all glasses of beer.  Is it
>because Guiness has more small bubbles because of the way it's
>carbonated?
>
>I guess I never had a glass of Guiness sitting in front of me long
>enough to just stare at it ;)

>>http://www.fluent.com/about/news/pr/pr5.htm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to