From: Marc Levy <mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 4:15 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Hold on a second..

Huh?  You said "Nobody cares".  Apparently, you do
care... This is what I was laughing at, I don't see
how it is a taunt.

I thought one of the purposes of this forum was to
have friendly bar-type discussions.  Sometimes, even
in a face to face situation, polarized discussions
like this may turn in to a civil debate.. Which is
cool.  However, if I choose not to engage in a
discussion I would not think twice about not
responding.  This in no way would (or should) be an
indication of my position on the situation.  Unless
you are directly addressed, there is no risk of
passive agreement.

But, maybe I should take your view on "passive
agreement" and assume since no one has posted "hey, I
like these political discussions" that the majority of
the list is in agreement with you.

I for one like to have these discussions with such a
diverse, and mostly civil group of people.

--- Eric Itzel <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I knew you would say that. However, I do not fully
> understand the LOL
> part- a conversation like this at a bar/restaurant
> with a laugh placed
> where you placed it would be a sign of taunt or
> disrespect.

> Silence was never my preferred tool of disagreement.
> In addition to
> that, I was never keen on the idea of passive
> agreement just by opening
> my mouth to say something. I am sure you can agree.

> Eric
> vin 4433

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295ajm8u/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100553360/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12if6rccf/*htt
p://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=11004669606
12099>
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295ajm8u/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100553360/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12if6rccf/*htt
p://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=11004669606
12099>

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

<http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1100