Re: [DMCForum] Controlling Our Schools

Dave,

Some people enjoy teaching and are not total motivated by money. Gail
and I would not be in the profession we are in if we were motivated by
money.

We can truly and accurately states that over our 30 year careers WE have
saved hundreds of lives and prevent thousands of disabilities.  HOW many
greedy people can make that statement.  They just cut safety
programs-because "its cheaper to pay workers compensation"

One of my college professor mentors, Lyndon Babcok loved teaching, but
he got tired of the corruption in the US and  the censorship in schools.
He now lives in Mexico city- teaching at the university and helping
Mexico solve its air quality problems.

Maybe, the real problem with the US is that we have too many greedy
people, who think too much about themselves (praying to some imaginary
god that is supposed to save this world?) rather than trying to make the
world a better place for everyone.

BOB

click here