From: malevy_nj <mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc, Jack and now Flavia)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ,
"Walter Coe" < Whalt@a <mailto:Whalt@a> ...> wrote:
> > Have I ever said anything that implied I had a problem
> with anyone speaking their mind??
>
> Yes Marc, I think you have.  I'll dig that quote up right
> here:
>
> >  My religion says that public displays of
> religion are a sin punishable by death.

Ah, I guess I should have made it more clear that I was being
sarcastic.  The whole extreme of "death" should have made it
somewhat unbelievable... but I guess when there are religious
zealots out there who want to "Kill the Infidels" or "Kill the
Heathens", then I guess it is not too crazy to think I was being
serious.

> You are so full of conflict. ;-)  When I saw you start the
> subject line of, "God Again" it made me chuckle because it
> seemed to be in the same tone as, "Hemorrhoids Again" or
> "Monday Again".  I have a sneaking suspicion that you are
> trying to keep your latent religious tendencies swept under
> the carpet.  Everytime they resurface, it is something to
> lament until you can forget it again.

No conflict.  Me having religious tendencies may be wishful thinking
on your part.

I don't think I preach Atheism, or Agnosticism (is there such a
word? Spell check says it is OK!)?  Furthermore, I don't recall ever
trying to "convert", or "save" anyone.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129d6cfva/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1100363775/A=2426682/R=0/SIG=11edksnhv/*htt
p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185402> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2426682/rand=331979616>

  _____