[DMCForum] Going to Canada.

If it was at all practical for anyone to go to Canada,
Many people would.

Just like the USA, Canada has laws regulating how long
foreigners can stay.  One would either have to find
someone willing to sponsor them with a work visa, or
get married to a Canadian.  And, thanks to Dubya we
can no longer have dual citizenship and would have to
give up out US citizenship.

I have family and friends here, my life is here.
Thanks to the Clinton economic boom, I have a 4
bedroom house with a 6 car garage (filled with cars).
In spite of Bush, I have been able to hold on to it
all for the past 4 years, and with any luck I will
make it through the next 4. As long as the 22'nd
amendment remains intact there is hope for the
future...   See how I flip-flop?  I would have
supported the removal of 22 for Clinton!

A well timed terrorist attack, sometime in 2008, would
be a good excuse for Bush to remove the 22'nd
amendment with significant public support.