Re: [DMCForum] SEMA

I was at SEMA in LV and I was shocked by the quality of the cars on
display.

I have been to hundreds of car shows over the years and seen thousands
of show cars.  However, the cars are SEMA made many show cars look like
amature jobs.

The problem I had with this is that the DeLorean, as beautiful as it is,
could not have come close to competing with any of these cars -with
their unbelievable paint jobs- totally custom interiors-though DMCHs is
a good start- and places to put custom stereo, special lighting and
other equipment.

The most common altered cars were the New Minis and 69 Camaros.  If the
D were just a little bigger.   and taller.(this is the advantage of the
MINI)

Though Kurtis's D would have given some a cars a run for the money - if
it had  $50.000- stereo system- similar to those in  these sponsored cars.

On a similarity note to the D.  There was a mercedes and an AC corbra
that had there metal bodies polished  similar to chrome.  Just like one
D owner has started to do to his car.

No performance products for the D though.

BOB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada