Re: [DMCForum] Actually on topic - well maybe not

Re: [DMCForum] Actually on topic - well maybe not

We've actually had a few discussions about this exact topic a number of
months ago, Farrar and Martin leading, I think.  Haven't seen much of
either of them recently...  Does it feel like something's missing from
the list to anyone else?

- Jon