RE: [DMCForum] Garden Grove Service Centre

RE: [DMCForum] Garden Grove Service Centre

>So _that's_ who Don Steger is!!  So many faceless names to keep track
of............

Yep, and he was the one slinging parts and breaking glass, if I remember
correctly, when they did the De Lorean hovercraft build on Monster Garage.

>> The WWJD stuff he wears
>
>has anyone ever thought of WWJZDD gear ????

That, I like!  Maybe Ken can make these t-shirts at the next DCS, but I am
sure some people would be offended, even though the "Doc Brown doesn't drive
a F****** Mustang" was a hit.  Subway had to  pull their "What Would Jared
Do" advertising because of the same.  Hmmm... maybe you could make and sell
them yourself?

Greg

click here