Re: [DMCForum] ON TOPIC...fuel...

I have been using a PJ fuel tank boot, and it works just fine.  Now I
don't let my system pressurize like stock so it isn't an issue and I
have filled the tank up to the very top of the filler to check for leaks
and all was fine.

The Walbro GSL392 that I am running flows 54gph @80psi and 12amps  which
is more than the stock engine could ever use.  I took apart the system
you saw last to try and install a better pre-filter, since I didn't have
anything on and it somehow sucked a cockroach into the pump and got
stuck on the side of the road at 11:30pm...

Andrei

Walter Coe wrote:

>>I will make you an ACME Engineering DeLorean Fuel pickup
>>

>system.  You

>>will just have to buy the Walbro pump and cover my
>>

>shipping costs.
>
>Andrei, I'm curious to see what this looks like.  Is it the
>setup where you mounted it outside the tank?  And if so,
>have you found a good way to seal that infernal hole?  Other
>than making a plate on a lathe, I dont see how it can be
>sealed well.
>
>Walt
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here