From: dmcorlando2003 [mailto:SundeQuick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 4:44 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] RUST ...Need suggestions

I have a significant amount of rust on my frame but it is totally
inaccessible.  It is up in the front section of the frome that is
boxed in  in between the front wheels.  The only access to the
section (which is a hollow box about 4x8x6 inches) is through a small
1 1/2 hole.

What can I put up in that hole that will remove the epoxy and the
rust and treat the area?  I kow there isn't ONE product that can do
this but what can I do.  I really can't afford to have the section
cut out to be fixed and then welded.  Don't even know where in
Orlando I would take it for that to begin with.

Thanks for any help

Michel Q

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to