[DMCForum] Politics and Religion

I wish you guys and girls would get a life and talk about something
else besides Politics and Religion!  Maybe a DeLorean thread for a
change!  I'm tired of hearing you bicker about whose opinion is
better than whose.  Why do you think this country was founded and has
prospered through the years?  Could it be that everyone has a right
to his religious beliefs and opinions?

Like it or not, the elections are over and the results are in and the
majority have spoken. If you don't agree with someones religious
beliefs, that is your decision.  The society that we live in
establishes the morals and mores that determine our laws and
governing rules.  If you can't or don't want live within these
parameters, then I suggest that you find a place that you can call
home and live in happiness.

Bill Lane
Vin #3635

click here