Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc, Jack and now Flavia)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why? (For Marc, Jack and now Flavia)

Holy FUCKING Shit Dick Tracy, you mean when you asked me to answer
your proverbisal question that you never were able to get an answer
from you took it as my stating facts or telling you what is right or
wrong for a whole civilization?  You give me too much credit.  Those
were my expressed opinions as asked by you.  You asked a question and
I gave my opinion on some possible reasons that I came up with.

Well gee wiz I guess it is in my common sense to think fucking my
daughter is wrong... Not because some shithead like you told me so,
but because when I even think about it, I grimace.  I guess you were
just baiting someone to voice their opinion so you can bash them.
Well good show Fuckwad.  And since you never really repeated anything
I said other than incest was wrong, you never twisted my message.  I
will even say it again for you dickhead -- INCEST IS WRONG.

"Look everyone! Jack's a conservative head-case! People like him are
drawing lines between right and wrong! Tomorrow, no one will have
any rights at all because of people like him! Incestous people
aren't hurting anyone! What about their rights??"

Jesus Fucking Christ, you mean as a person I am not able to draw a
line in the sand where I stand on things of right and wrong?  Wow then
how am I supposed to think?  Oh please tell me I need your infinite
wisdom.

I suppose these type of messages are the reason moderation is
necessary at times.  I fear that my time in the Forum is coming to an
end.  I am getting very tired of hitting delete or getting pissed off
at some prick who has nothing better in life than to bait people for
the purpose of humiliation.

Jack

click here