Re: [DMCForum] DMCForum

None besides the nitrous posts.

Some of you Democrats and Republicans on this forum are like Jehovah
Witness' that come pounding on my door wanting me to change my views
and join your faith (Democrats or Republicans), i slam the door on you.
We should respect what others believe in, if we were all Democrats or
Republicans and had the same beliefs and values as each other this
would be a boring ass world.

I am proud to be an American and be happy that we are free to believe
in what we want to.

Backlash at me if you like but i wont respond because i dont feel like
arguing at the moment.

Drop this talk, hop in your Stainless Steel beauty and go for a ride.

Mark V

On Friday, November 5, 2004, at 12:33  PM, doctorDHD@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anybody seen a DeLorean related post lately?
>
> D²

click here