RE: [DMCForum] My only political comment

RE: [DMCForum] My only political comment

If so, who resolved that?

>So does Mel Gibson.. and if I had the means, I would
>use my influence too.

Then you needn't complain about others doing the same thing as you would be
guilty of the same actions.  I actually wouldn't have expected you to say
such.

>> If that's what you believe then use the game against
>> them.  Get rich and
>> develop power and use it the right way.  Don't be
>> tempted along the way :)
>
>Get rich is the goal of most Americans...  Although
>most wont admit it, but it is the power that comes
>with money which is the real enticement.
>
>Tempted?

Tempted to misuse your power and money for the wrong thing once you get in
that position, something of which you accuse others of doing.

>> Pardon my harsh language here, but if anyone said
>> that to me I would tell
>> them quite bluntly to kiss my fucking ass no matter
>> what word you substitute
>> for "Christian", be it religious or otherwise.  I
>> could really get off on a
>> side-rant here but I will digress :)
>
>The person who said this to me is a well respected
>member of the DeLorean community, and someone I
>consider a close personal friend.

Ok, so does that make their opinion or statement more valuable than yours?
No.  My opinion, and interpretation, here is that whoever said that, you are
willing to tolerate because you know them, but when someone in the political
media says something like that you get offended.  Please correct me if I am
wrong here.  I am honestly surprised at your reply here, too.

Greg

click here