[DMCForum] Re: Homo sexual households.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Parrot Head Radio <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> a drunk driver.  In todys scenerio the "wife" is out of the cold wiht
> no job, will lose their house, lose everything that they had built
> together.

Jack, you're wrong. I can go and take out a life insurance policy on
myself, I can name anybody I damn well please as a beneficiary. This
is how life insurance works. I could name you on my policy at work and
if I died, you'd get the cash. All you need is a name, address, and
social security number.

There is NOTHING stopping homosexuals from taking out life insurance
on one another.

> man/man I am not really sure), legal action towards the Drunk.

Anybody can file legal action against the drunk. A very close friend
of mine could sue for pain and suffering and whatever else he wanted
if I were to be killed by a drunk driver.

> Go another step with same man/man.  The husband leavs for work, the
> place he works has a terrible accident of their own fault and the man
> dies.  In a man/woman scenerio the wife would be entitled to Social
> Security Death Benifits as well as Workers Comp in the event he was
> not killed.

This is a valid argument. The only one I've seen yet in this discussion.

-Ryan

click here