From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 8:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and
reality

Greg.

Yep.

Small business administration.  I got these the first 3 years I was self
employed as a new corporation.
Fannie Mae  - buisness property loan

I get applications from GSA for safety grants all the time.

NIOSH also sends out grant application on particular subjects, if they
know you are an expert.
They used to do this for union training.

BOB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada