From: Parrot Head Radio [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:52 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and
reality

To a degree I am sure, and that would be expected.  However, as was
seen during the Clinton Admin, not only was he able to balance the
budget, pay back the defecit, but also create a surplus.  Now if he
could do that, why couldn't Bush at least break even considering the
extra spending needed for the attacks?

This is all speculation of course, there is no real basis of fact lol.

Jack

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:35:35 -0500, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to