RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

>Remember what happened to Perot when he claimed there
>was a conspiracy?  Kerry is still a US senator, and
>still has some rules to play by.

Yes, I remember that.  Perot made himself look like a nut job when he did
that.  I don't see those two events being even remotely similar.

>> if
>> Kerry won, would you also accept the consequences of
>> anything bad happening
>> with him being in office?
>
>Sure, As an American we always have to accept the
>consequences of the people who run the government.

No, no, Marc, I asked if YOU would stand behind Kerry in my above example.
You would have helped get someone in office simply because they were someone
other than Bush, something tragic happens, Kerry is held accountable since
it happened on his watch and people start screaming he made the wrong
decision.  Would YOU still stand behind him and his decisions since you
helped get him in office?  Would YOU still let people know you voted for
him?  Yes, I know this is a hypothetical situation but it very well could
have happened.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to