Re: [DMCForum] Re: Shenanigans?

AMX?  I am more familiar with Crestron.. LOL

I don't understand why there was no PAPER confirmation
of the vote.  I know if I used one of these machines,
I would probably be worried right now that my vote was
incorrect.  If there was a computer-generated paper
ballot that the voter got a copy of, then they would
be sure who they voted for, and the paper copy could
be used for a "manual recount" in the event that the
electronic data accuracy is questioned.

But then again, that would make it harder to cheat.
Something both parties would be against.

<SNIP>