RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

RE: [DMCForum] Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

>Funny, This is how I feel about someone who would vote
>for Bush.  Clear evidence that this man is against
>everything America was founded on (Freedom of
>religion, Freedom of speech, etc) and is willing to
>send America in to a war over oil..  Yet, A little
>more than half of American voters were fooled in to
>voting for him.

How can you say Bush is against freedom of religion when you previously
stated he wore his religion on his sleeve?  So, the other half was fooled
into voting for Kerry? Come on, Marc.

>the 2000 mess is good enough reason for Kerry to just
>concede.  Bush has already prove that he has the
>better bunch of lawyers, and connections to win.

Kerry had what, seventeen lawyers on stand-by to fly to Ohio if necessary?
He and Edwards are both lawyers.  Again, come on, Marc.

>Ah, but here I am hoping Bush does NOT do what he
>promised.  I want to keep Freedom of speech.  I LOVE
>this country because of FREEDOM OF RELIGION.  Bush
>wants the government in our lives, in our bedrooms.
>Outlaw stem sell research, outlaw homosexual marriage,
>outlaw abortion..  These are all things he wants to
>do, that I disagree with.

The only thing I will touch on here is that Bush does not want to outlaw
'all' stem cell research or 'all' abortion.  That is a distortion.  You
obviously didn't listen to what he said.

>Hitler was elected too, you know.

You are seriously comparing Bush to Hitler?  Marc, come on.

>What did Kerry want to do, that you disagree with?

I disagreed with some stuff he said and then I agreed, and then I got lost.
A very large portion of voters were saying the same thing; that they
couldn't nail down where he stood.

Greg

click here