[DMCForum] Re: Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

[DMCForum] Re: Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

Hi Marc,

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> outlaw homosexual marriage

Bush doesn't have to outlaw homosexual marriage. The citizens of this
country will take care of that for him:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/02/ballot.samesex.marriage/index.html
11 states approve constitutional amendments to outlaw gay nuptials

And by stunning margins, too. The closest race was in Oregon and
passed 57% to 43%. The remaining states passed with >60% of the vote.

Homosexuals are a very small minority in this country; if not for the
solid support of our entertainment industries, they never would have
come this far with their issues. But they overstepped their bounds on
the issue of marriage. They pushed and pushed and filed lawsuits and
bitched and moaned and the people are no longer tolerating it. I
predict most states will follow the lead of the 11 mentioned in the
above article and outlaw this regardless of any federal action on the
matter.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada