[DMCForum] Re: I'm just patiently waiting here in Ohio

[DMCForum] Re: I'm just patiently waiting here in Ohio

I can't believe Bush is probably going to be re-elected. Very sad. No
offense to Bush supporters, just my opinion. At least he seems to
have won this election more fairly than the last one, but I do think
its important that all votes are counted before he is officially
named as president again.

I'm hoping for a miracle to happen in Ohio for Kerry!

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Parrot Head Radio <jackstiefel@xxxx>