[DMCForum] I'm just patiently waiting here in Ohio

[DMCForum] I'm just patiently waiting here in Ohio

Kind of wish they would just announce which way Ohio will swing.
Figures my state would be one of the last to decide.

I just hope most people voted mainly on the candidates issues at
hand here, and not solely on political part alone. Which sadly
happens, mainly out of pride, even when there are serious issues at
hand.

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, this whole bullshit circus will
be over for another 4 years.

Joe

click here