Re: [DMCForum] Good Job Marc!!!!

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2421595&nav=168XRvNe
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/14/politics/main649380.shtml
http://www.topdog04.com/000773.html
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/13/15534/960
http://www.netmagic.net/~franklin/Fraud.html
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0310/S00211.htm

Only a few and some are duplicates of similar tactics...  Do you need
more?  Dave, Dave, Dave please just google your favorite party and you
will find the fraud.  Don't throw stones buddy...

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl   DMC Vin 03461

Parrot Head Radio http://www.fmtimemachine.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -- Adam Savage

--

click here