Re: [DMCForum]No money for 5000 Dead US Solders!!

Re: [DMCForum]No money for 5000 Dead US Solders!!

Dave,

I would not tune you out.  I listen to people opinion and then ask them
to support debatable items with facts. What names they use is not
important.  It is their facts.

As you have seen, over the past few weeks,  I have supplied many facts,
such as the R controlled congress screwing the 5000 dead solders out of
the death benefits their families deserve.  I could have said even more
about how they have cut veteran benefits,  but that's another story.

It is the facts that are important.

As the saying goes

"if you are not outraged,
you not paying attention"

I am outraged at what has happened in the last 4 years!

BOB

click here