Re: [DMCForum] Even if your not Jewish

I think the issue of the claimed US support of Isreal is a more an issue
of money.

The US gives Isreal over $5,000,000,000 in foreign aid every year,
More than any other country in the world.  This artificially supports
Isreals economy, to the tune of some $2000 per person.  Alot of this
money is used to buy weapons from the US military industrial complex.
Heck, if the war stopped in the middle east,  who would we sell all
these weapons too?  A slight conflict of interest in this situation?

I really think if the US gave an equivalent amount of money to the
Palestineans for the past 50 years, the Palestinean economy would be
just fine and there would be no terrorism problem.  It always comes down
to jobs and money.  People who have their basic needs and wants
satisfied are a peaceful  country-  as history has taught us.

Remeber the arab world population is almost 50% of people under the age
of 30. Most of these are unemployed.  So they turn to religion to be
their "savior.".

This is not anything against Isreal or Jewish people.  It is just one of
those underlying facts that you need to keep this situation in
perspective. Does the US help to keep this situation going just to sell
arms?

Remember the peace conference Carter had between Egypt and Isreal -
long time enemies.  Well, Egypt ended up with $5,000,000,000 in foreign
aid over a number of years AND GUESS WHAT no more problems with
Isreal???!!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

BOB

click here