From: mw98gt [mailto:mw98gt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 2:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Tampa tech session

Walt, can you bring your spring compressors and timing light?  I
want to see if your compressor will work with the DMCH springs.
Also, what is involved in adjusting the torsion bar because my doors
open to hard ever since I replaced the original door lock solenoids.
What time are we meeting?  Here is a general to do list I have for
my car(not that I plan on getting to all these things):

Engine diagnose/adjust
Springs
Torsion bar adjust
A/C diagnose