[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean in Brazil?

All right everyone, I e-mailed the club and they already replied,
really fast! They said tehre is a DeLorean there and the owner is a
member of the club. Someone mentioned his name here: Paulo Figueiredo.
I replied and asked them if they could let him know about the Forum.
I don't know if anyone speaks English, but for a guy to own a
DeLorean in Sao Paulo, he is not as stupid as most of the Brazilians
I know :) I already like this guy just because he's different, he
owns a D.

And one thing I found out is that the club is called MG because it
originally started because of this car make MG, but today they have a
variety of members with different cars.

Flavia

Official DMCForum translator :)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor