Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean in Brazil?

It's a Brazilian MG club (obviously) that seems to appreciate all
sorts of exotics.  If you click on GALERIA, you can see more cars in
what looks like a parade.   In order, the buttons on the left link you
to CLUBS, NEWS, ARTICLES, EVENTS, PHOTOS, CLASSIFIEDS,
LINKS and CONTACT US.

Pretty cool website.....................LP

> Just wanted to know what the deal was..
>

> --- Lauren <LPLand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Anything specific you want to translate, Marc?  I
> > can read some
> > Portuguese................LP

click here