[DMCForum] Let 'Em GO

Yeah, let all of the Africans, Albanians, whateverians
all go to Sweden (note: what the hell is THEIR income
tax rate, asshole?) or wherever - I don't care.  Just
let them and YOU go where YOU think it is so much
better than here.  And as for the guy that says that I
don't believe in freedom of speech - well, this forum,
my message, and his(or her, or it, whatever) proves
that I most certainly DO believe in freedom of speech.
As does my 12 years of active duty in the US Air
Force, my two sons that are retired military (one
retired US Navy, one retired US Marine Corps), and my
grand daughter now in basic training at Fort Jackson,
SC.  Freedom of speech?      You pukers have it.
Don't ever lose fact of that.  You damn well won't get
it in Sweden, or where ever you asses touted it to be
so fine "over there".  Hong Kong?  Go spit on the
sidewalk there & see what the results are.  Aaahhhh,
you will NEVER get it.  And I'm glad, because you will
NEVER feel so serene as those of us that realize that
the good old US of A is the only place like it on the
planet.  I love it. Most of those on this forum agree.
Don't believe it?  Why not take a poll?  BUT, even
then you won't believe it.  Just as you STILL believe
that the Gore Ass should be President. Ask his father
about voting regarding segregation - oops - how about
KKK member Byrd of the US Senate???

I can not fathom why you can't realize how idiotic you
are...  and how the rest of this forum holds you in
contempt.  It's laughable.  Go to sleep.  Dream your
dreams of GoreLand & how truly BAD you feel this
country is.  Dream of going to Sweden or Switzerland
(oops, did you forget that all Swiss, males females, &
"its", MUST be part of their military, and have an
automatic weapon in their home? Odd that their maximum
use of firearms leads to a low crime rate, huh?).
Dream of those other spots, like France, where it is
so much better than here.  Oh, hey, look up their
incoming immigration rate compared to ours - yeah,
French come here while Africans go to France.  Swedes,
too.  Russkeys, too. Not too many US citizens emigrate
to ANYWHERE, asshole.

Hey, you will never be cognizant of how well you have
it.  Just keep doing what you are doing.  You deserve
what you are getting.  So do I.  It's the same.  We
just see it from a different angle.  I love my lot in
life.  And I love what you are doing to yourself.

Hirko
*****