From: Bob Brandys [mailto:BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:58 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Asbestos RIP OFF Part 1 & Other Drivel

Joseph.

I liked your response about why everyone tries to get into the United
States.  Yes, there certainly are people from third world countries that
come here.

BUT how many Swedes come here? How many French?  How many Swiss?
These countries are also places where people from Africa flock too.
JUST DON'T THINK THEY COME TO THE US.  THEY GO TO ALL INDUSTRIALIZED
COUNTRIES.  Have you been watching the news about the Albanians  trying
to sneak in Italy.  How about the boat loads of Libyans  coming over to
Italy.  How about the 6 million Moroccans that have come to France.  ?

The US government and politicians play this immigration card all the
time. But  MASS Immigration is a world wide problem right now and it is
OUT OF CONTROL in all countries.

JOE,  Do you remember when Honk Kong went back to China control? Where
did the 2 million Hong Kong immigrate to?  HINT NOT THE US!

Look, at immigrate rates throughout the world and you will get a very
different perspective about EVERYONE WANTS TO COME TO THE US. THEY
CERTAINLY DO NOT.

What other country in the last century has solved
the problems of so many parts of the planet?  What other country has
solved so many of the
health issues of the world,

The UN eradicated Small Pox. THe UN is just about done with Eradicating
Polio.  THe UN is the major developer of third world countries through
the Monetary fund.  The US solved what?  Let's see the CIA assassinated
the Chilean president OH that really helped.
OLEY NORTH SOLD DRUGS COCAINE, HAROWINe, etc. in the US to fund RIGHT
WING troops in central america that killed thousands of people and
created a bigger drug problem in California. OH that really helped.

And then of course, the US Killed 100,000 Philippinos when they wanted
their independence., JUST LIKE Cuba,  after the spanish american war.
GOOD WORK THEre "ruff riders"!!! OH that really helped.

Not only violent stuff such as WW1, WW2, Korea, Yugoslavia, etc
etc?  Are you saying the US "solved WW1, WW2, Korea, Yugoslavia?
Really, you need to get some perspective on these wars.  If you read
history texts from England or France, THEY WILL SAY that Their country
solved WWI and WW2.  Actually, there is some truth to England ending
WWI, It is their invention and manufacturing of the first tanks, that
ended WW1.

As for WW2.  England's invention of mine destroyers and floating tanks,
and barbed wire grinders that made D day possible. The US part of D day
was a disaster. and the British has to bail out the US troops.  The
French underground and government actually through off  German defensive
planning because of the lack of trouble in that country early in the
war. Frances passiveness allowed Germany to pursue the eastern front
which was their undoing.  In reality, it is Russia who was the major
factor in ending WWII, not the US.

As for Korea,  You need to read up on the history of Korea.  THe
disparity and wars between the north and south go back thousands of
years. The problem in Korea IS NOT SOLVED.  The fact that the North HAS
NO NATURAL RESOURCES and the SOUTH REFUSES TO SHARE THEIR WITH THE NORTH
IS STILL THERE.  KOREA will not be solved until that nation decides to
share its resources.

South American countries deep in poverty and disease?  Yes, some south
american countries are in poverty but others are really not so bad.  I
have a teacher friend at a local community college who is leaving the US
to go live in Brazil, Because he will have a better standard of living
their with his skills than in the US.   OH YES, Of course you've heard
that Brazil' SPACE PROGRAM- YES YOU HEARD RIGHT - SPACE PROGRAM. JUST
HAD its first major successful launch yesterday.

What other country responds with humanitarian aid to EVERY
natural disaster,   GEE, you really need to check out who gives the most
humanitarian aid.  Swedes and Swiss.  The US just gets rid of surplus
grains that it has.  YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BUYING GRAINS
FROM FARMERS TO GIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES DO YOU?

So Why don't We leave?  IS THAT WHAT YOU DO? RUN AWAY FROM PROBLEMS?  I
WANT TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER, NOT JUST IGNORE THE PROBLEMS.

BOB

click here